Friday, October 19, 2012

Long overdue, Much needed VACATION!

I have finally accumulated enough vacation days to take 2 paid, approved days off! Last year at this time, I was recovering from melanoma surgery on my leg, and back to work. I put in for 2 days off and was denied due to not having available PTO. I was also informed at that time that I also had to pay 2 weeks of time off I had taken for recovery back. I had no idea and had already been working there for a year and a half with no vacation. I was very upset by this, but went on. I finally have enough time accumulated for a short time away and with all the stress I am under, I am so looking forward to punching the time clock today!  It has been about 11 years since I have had more than 3 days off in a row without being sick or recovering from cancer!

I will hopefully be able to relax and rejuvenate in this short time! Michigan in the Fall  is my favorite time of year. Lots of pictures to come!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment