Thursday, June 27, 2013

National Sunglasses Day!

Did you know that today is National Sunglasses Day?  Well, it is and when I heard, I knew I had the perfect photo to share with you!

You may not know, but I am a photographer here in Michigan.  I shoot mostly kids and families.  I recently had a photo shoot with the cutest little 10 month old girl, Hayley.  She made my job very easy!  She loves the camera and was full of smiles.  Get ready for some cuteness!!



You also may not know that you can get MELANOMA in your EYES.  Yes, that is right.  Thought it could only appear in a mole?  Nope, it can appear in your eyes. So be safe, wear sunscreen, protective clothing, hats, sunglasses, and be safe while you are having fun this summer! 

To read more about melanoma of the eye (Ocular Melanoma), visit the Melanoma Research Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment