Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fly With The Angels Jillian



 Fly with the angels Jillian.  Your long battle is over and you are the victor!  You fought with dignity and bravery.  You will be greatly missed here on earth, and although I had never met you, I feel like I know you. Your story will continue to be told and it will save many lives.  You and your Momma have taught me that family is what is most important.  Even though I was extremely sad and angry about your passing, there was only one thing I wanted to do. I spent the day with my daughter,and I held her a little tighter.


Jillian


Jillian's Motto


I promise I will work even harder to put an end to this black beast.  Your Momma and I have big plans for 2013!  Get ready melanoma!  You are going down!

And I know you will be right there with us <3

1 comment: